Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is a privately held company, headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The Renewals Representative for Australia is responsible for communicating to existing customers to ensure they renew their existing service and are properly licensed. Solutions will include secure mail and secure web gateway services, integrated technology solutions and professional services. This role is a quota carrying position and reports into the Regional Renewals Manger.
- Manage existing customer relationship and identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities to drive revenue growth.
- Work closely with existing customers to ensure they are aware of Trustwave capabilities
- Proactively target new customers through lead generation campaigns
- Utilize additional sales resources to target and identify new business targets
- Utilize the CRM Database to accurately reflect pipeline and account activity
- Ensure all customers are on an active Trustwave contract.
- Work closely with existing sales and channel team to identify new opportunities and help facilitate new solution programs.
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs
- 1 or more years working with licensed products/services
- Ideally has information security or networking sales experience
- Strong organizational Skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong oral (phone) and written (email) communication skills
- Self-managed and team oriented
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Highly motivated
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top