Regional Marketing Director (Asia)
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
As the Asia Regional Marketing Director, reporting to the Worldwide Director of Demand Gen Marketing, you will collaborate with sales, channel partners and corporate marketing to plan and execute regional B2B marketing programs. We are looking for an experienced marketer with a blend of creative and analytical skills to develop and execute the strategy for generating qualified leads, driving customer retention, brand awareness, and supporting the achievement of sales revenue goals. You will communicate Trustwave's brand values, messaging and product developments as you successfully implement these initiatives.
- Develop and execute integrated demand programs that will drive pipeline growth in Asia (including email marketing, ABM, third-party programs, thought leadership, webinars and events).
- Map audience-centric themes and content to target audiences throughout the buyer’s journey to help achieve pipeline creation and revenue goals.
- Develop and manage customer satisfaction and retention initiatives that drive customer advocacy and maximize cross sell/upsell opportunities.
- Amplify our presence with digital marketing activities – including LinkedIn and other social channels, retargeting campaigns and more, to drive engagement and new customer acquisition.
- Work with product marketing to develop campaign specific messaging and align demand generation programs with ongoing marketing initiatives.
- Continuously measure, manage and appropriately adjust campaign effectiveness: lead generation performance, lead conversion ratios, sales cycle conversions, campaign ROI.
- Create Asia focused reports and collaborate with Marketing Operations to create dashboards to understand marketing performance and continually refine strategies and processes to improve conversion.
- Ensure all budget management processes are followed and costs are managed within the defined parameters.
Education and Experience Required:
- BS Marketing or related field, MBA is a plus
- 4-5 years security and/or technology marketing experience
- Demand generation marketing, sales and/or channel experience
- Experience managing a team of direct reports
- Proficiency with Salesforce and Marketo preferred
- 15-20% travel
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience of field marketing experience in the high-tech industry, with a pan-regional focus
- Develop and deliver strategies and tactics for inbound and outbound multi-channel campaigns including events, trade shows, direct mail, email marketing, social, display advertising, etc.
- Experience in Account Based Marketing
- Ability to write compelling copy, calls to action and persuasive pitches
- Experience of working with field sales and partners to plan and implement local marketing activities.
- Excellent knowledge of marketing processes especially lead generation and customer marketing activities through successful campaign execution
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in a matrix environment.
- Ability to effectively project management resulting in on-time high-quality deliverables, within budget in a fast-paced environment.
- A player coach with a proven track record of working independently as well as participating as a global team member.
- Excellent influencing, problem-solving, and consensus-building skills
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Rachelle F.Director, Global Client Cyber Success
It's Rachelle's responsibility to oversee Trustwave's services and delivery systems. She heads up the Trustwave Customer Relations Team, keeping the company's clients happy.
Back to top