Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave, headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Trustwave is seeking a Provisioning Technician. A Provisioning Technician is responsible for implementing security devices and services that enable delivery of managed security services into a variety of simple to complex network environments. A Provisioning Technician handles all aspects of the Provisioning process for Implementation Services including: design review, data gathering, equipment and system staging, configuration, installation, troubleshooting and activation of services for delivery by Trustwave Security Operations Centers. In addition to possessing deep technical knowledge, a Provisioning Technician interacts extensively with customers and partners. The Provisioning Technician educates customers on how to use their security services to ensure a successful MSS experience. A Provisioning Engineer is a technical security provisioning expert, customer service specialist, and a project manager.
- Use strong TCP/IP networking skills and deep technical knowledge in one or more security products
- Implement best practices for security device provisioning specific to the customer environment
- Build, configure, and deploy security devices and services supported by MSS
- Work independently on low to medium complexity customer orders
- Work with Project Managers on specifically designated customer projects
- Work under pressure on multiple projects with tight schedules
- Interface with a variety of customers in a polite, positive and professional manner
- Take responsibility for customer satisfaction and overall success of provisioning projects
- Perform basic project management functions on all projects
- Apply a broad base of hardware, software and networking technical knowledge
- Two plus years of information security or network engineer experience
- Experience with Cisco ASA next generation firewalls
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong oral (phone) and written (email) communication skills
- Self managed and team oriented
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Highly motivated
Must have advanced skills or knowledge in some of the following:
- Network Security Architecture Design
- TCP/IP Networking Configuration & Troubleshooting
- Router & Access Control Device Configuration & Troubleshooting
- Unix / Linux Operating System Configuration & Troubleshooting
- Firewall Policy Design & Management
- IPtables/Packetfilter Firewall Management
- Sourcefire/Snort Based IDS/IPS Management
- Check Point Firewall, Juniper, Cisco, Fortinet, Watchgard Firewall Management
- IBM/ISS, Tipping Point, McAfee, Symantec, Cisco, Juniper IDS/IPS Management
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top