With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Trustwave is seeking an intern for its Provisioning team. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting our Engineers in implementing security devices and services that enable delivery of managed security services into a variety of simple to complex network environments.
As an Intern, you will learn:
- TCP/IP networking skills and technical knowledge in one or more security products
- How to implement best practices for security device provisioning
- How to build, configure, and deploy security devices and services
- A broad base of hardware, software and networking technical knowledge
- You must be in possession of, or pursuit of, a Bachelor's degree in a technical field with a preference for those specializing in network engineering
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Network Security Design
- TCP/IP Networking Configuration
- Router & Access Control Device Configuration
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top