Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Trustwave is seeking a Provisioning Installer. A Provisioning Installer is responsible for implementing security devices and services that enable delivery of managed security services into a variety of simple to complex network environments. A Provisioning Installer handles the implementation of Trustwave devices in a remote capacity with internal and external field technicians. A Provisioning Installer will be responsible for the successful completion and troubleshooting of new installation as well as interaction with internal and external resources and partners. Knowledge of networking as well as good communication skills are essential for a Provisioning Installer to be successful.
- Use TCP/IP networking skills and technical knowledge in one or more security products
- Deploy and troubleshoot security devices and services supported by MSS
- Work with Project Managers on specifically designated customer projects
- Work under pressure with tight schedules and aggressive rollout plans
- Interface with a variety of customers in a polite, positive and professional manner
- Take responsibility for customer satisfaction and overall success installations
- Associates degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
- Experience with Cisco ASA, Juniper, Fortinet or other next generation firewalls
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong oral (phone) and written (email) communication skills
- Self managed and team oriented
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Highly motivated
Must have knowledge in some of the following:
- Network Security Architecture Design
- TCP/IP Networking Configuration & Troubleshooting
- Router & Access Control Device Configuration & Troubleshooting
- Unix / Linux Operating System Configuration & Troubleshooting
- Firewall Policy Design & Management
- Juniper, Cisco, Fortinet Management
- We prefer college educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top