Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com
· Manage, define and implement IT infrastructure security projects and the quality and progress of these projects to ensure on time, effective project outcomes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- As a project manager, manage infrastructure security deployment projects involving security solutions such as firewalls, intrusion prevention/detection systems, VPN, authentication, content filtering, anti-virus, patch management, data loss prevention, SIEM, etc.
- To ensure the project tasks are monitored, track and complete on time and negotiate with the customer if there is any delay or/and gaps
- Manage internal project team members and the external vendor or/and partners
- Responsible for the project P&L, financial forecast and ensure the cost is within the budgeted cost
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Preferably a degree in IT equivalent qualifications with experience as project manager position in the SI industry
- At least 5 years’ experience in project management roles
- Experience as a technical lead in migration projects, which involve security, LAN/WAN and servers.
- Knowledge or experience in firewall, IPS, IDS, VPN, authentication, anti-virus, content filtering, patch management, cloud security, web & database security, data loss prevention & SIEM is a plus point
- Knowledge or experience in LAN internetworking, including hubs, switches, load-sharing equipment, and bandwidth optimizers is a plus point
- Knowledge or experience in OS-hardening, UNIX and Window platforms is a plus point
- PMP certification is required
- CISSP certification is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, writing and communication skill
- Highly motivated and willing to learn new technologies and able to work under pressure
- Successful track record of managing (large size/complex) IT security solution implementation projects
- Distinct ability to communicate technology effectively and manage many security domains tracks
- Good project management skills
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top