Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
- Develop and manage project plans to deliver Trustwave’s products and services to our clients based on the requirements defined in the Statement of Work.
- Manage client expectations and project scope closely.
- Identify internal resources necessary to execute the project, meeting the clients expectations and defined deliverables.
- Develop communication plans including status reporting frequency, format and approach.
- Transparently communicate project status to internal and external stakeholders either through critical path or milestone and deliverable reporting.
- Effectively apply and enhance Trustwave’s PM methodology, based loosely on PMI’s methodology, define and enhance project quality standards.
- Manage and report project risks to relevant stakeholders based on the clients risk appetite.
- Conduct lessons learned reviews at project close, create a recommendations report identifying successful and unsuccessful project practices.
- Facilitate team and customer meetings effectively and efficiently.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Inspire team members to attain goals and strive for excellence.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Coach, mentor, and supervise team members.
- Motivate team members to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Mitigate team conflict and communication problems.
- Manage day-to-day customer interaction.
- Set and manage customer expectations.
- Develop lasting relationships with customer personnel that foster additional opportunities.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
- Experience in defining project scope and objectives
- Experience in developing detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports
- Experience in conducting project meetings
- Experience in recommending and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Prefer strong expertise using Netsuite and SalesForce.com
- Strong oral and written skills are mandatory
- PMP Certification (or international equivalent) preferred.
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Associate Product Manager
In his position, Frank works with many departments—including Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Support—to ensure the product is marketable and that Trustwave is providing the best possible service.
Back to top