Program Manager, Technical Enablement - MSS
- Warsaw, Poland
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider focused on threat detection and response. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, consulting and professional services, and data protection technology, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Program Manager is a member of Technical Enablement Office which is responsible for successful deployment of Trustwave products and services for customers. This role requires activities in below areas.
Capabilities and Efficiency (Current Products and Services)
- Periodically assess regional capabilities of Managed Security Services (MSS) Teams for enablement, delivery, and support.
- Evaluate time to enable customer (time to detect threats or provide technology management support).
- Identify areas where technical efficiency can be gained.
- Identify any regional weaknesses that affect efficiency in customer onboarding process.
- Report of product and service technical efficiency regularly identifying areas of strength and improvement.
- Act as technical escalation point for customer enablement issues. Work on resolving them with internal Trustwave teams, like e.g. product management, engineering, MSS Labs.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to drive the development and maintenance of client enablement support collateral.
- Periodically review processes and improve them.
- Technical resources allocation to squads (virtual teams working on customer deployments).
- Resources allocation tracking available for functional leaders.
- Delivery performance reporting to detect process inefficiencies and decision making on adjustment.
- Quality gate within sales handoff process. Evaluate enablement solution and approach.
Enablement (New Products and Services)
- Build processes for deploying Trustwave products and services.
- Meet with product managers regularly to understand new products, services, and features in MSS.
- Establish and enforce MSS stage gates for the rollout of new products and services as part of the Service Portfolio Management process.
- Ensure technical documentation is available for delivery and support.
- Make sure that product / service integration questions are answered including management, monitoring, support access, and enablement procedures.
- Work with Managed Security Services training team to ensure relevant parties are trained on products and services
- Work with technical principals to establish subject matter expertise in regions.
- Act as provisioning Subject Matter Expert to Sales Engineers (SE) community.
- Support SE’s in enablement effort and timeline estimation requests for prospect solutions.
Future Planning and Development (Product and Service Evolution)
- Be a thought leader in the future development of MSS services and products.
- Work with product management to evaluate potential products and services for MSS use.
- Identify product changes that can improve efficiency and allow for a better customer experience.
- Champion new developments with product management, MSS Labs and engineering to ensure buy-in and mindshare on development for MSS
- Be a focal point for new products and services in MSS making sure new developments are backed by MSS use cases and are understood by MSS teams.
- General knowledge about security technologies and services like e.g. SIEM, UTM, WAF, Endpoints, Threat Detection, Incident Response, Vulnerability Testing.
- General knowledge about networks like switching, VLAN, routing, VPN, SDWAN.
- Required above knowledge needs to be sufficient to let fluently talk internally and with customers about delivered solutions on high level.
- Very good verbal and written communication in English.
- Good interpersonal skills to work well with many people from different departments and countries.
- Process oriented. Create, document, and optimize processes for different products and services deployments.
- Very good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to work in non-standard business hours. Role is to cover AMS and EMEA region, therefore work hours span from morning to late evening hours. We give flexibility in arranging own business hours, however often it is business / project driven.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Highly motivated.
- Deadline and detail oriented.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology / Project Management or Similar Area of Study.
- At least 2-year experience in Information Security / IT projects management / managing virtual teams.
- Professional (e.g. CISSP) or vendor (e.g. Palo Alto PCNSE) certifications related to security or project management.
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top