Product Marketing Manager
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risks. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs while safely embracing business imperatives including big data, BYOD and social media. More than two million businesses are enrolled in the Trustwave TrustKeeper® cloud platform, through which Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective data protection, risk management and threat intelligence. Trustwave is a privately held company, headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit www.trustwave.com.
You are a savvy security industry expert who understands the needs of IT Departments for effective, easy and affordable solutions to address a broad and constantly-changing threat environment. You are also a talented communicator who can explain complex concepts in clear, concise compelling ways to maximize the effectiveness of our 200+ sales representatives.
Your extensive Product Marketing background has prepared you to take ownership of our product lines, working with Trustwave’s PR, Analyst Relations, Field Marketing and Web teams to get your compelling messaging out to the largest possible audience. At least 2 years of experience as an Enterprise Security PMM are required. You will write sales scripts, competitive briefs, data sheets, web copy and customer presentations. You will lead cross-functional teams to launch products, campaigns, webinars, and events. You will be a rock star of Product Marketing.
Occasional overnight travel to other Trustwave offices, domestic and international, may be required. Travel is expected to be 10-20%. This position reports to the Director of Product Marketing.
Come join our crusade to make good information security available to organizations of all sizes!
- 5-7 years of experience in product marketing, evangelizing IT and/or networking solutions.
- Working knowledge of technology components of information security domain.
- Experience working effectively in a high growth environment.
- Excellent communications skills, to both internal and external stakeholders, both oral and written, highly skilled in content creation for digital consumption.
- Possess a blend of business, marketing and sales acumen.
- Highly organized, self-directed business style, with strong ability to prioritize.
- Must work well in a team, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third-parties.
- Highly self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Team player with strong sense of urgency.
- Flexible and willing to do "what it takes" to get the job done.
- High energy and enthusiasm-eager to engage with customers and evangelize the company's offering.
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Associate Product Manager
In his position, Frank works with many departments—including Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Support—to ensure the product is marketable and that Trustwave is providing the best possible service.
Back to top