Product Marketing Manager
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Trustwave is a leading, rapidly growing provider of enterprise security software and services. We have 20+ products, 50+ patents, and tens of thousands of customers. Our enterprise security solutions include SIEM, Secure Web Gateway, Secure Email Gateway, Web Application Firewall, and vulnerability scanning of Apps, Networks and Databases. Through organic growth and acquisitions, Trustwave is uniquely positioned to offer a broad array of security solutions compellingly bundled for small, medium and large enterprises.
About The Role
You are a savvy security industry expert who understands how to market the value of Trustwave and our industry leading managed security services. You have a firm grasp on solution and product messaging, sales enablement and partner relationships and know how to combine them all in to a cohesive Go-to-Market strategy.
Your extensive Product Marketing background has prepared you to take ownership of our Product Marketing function, working with Trustwave’s PR, Analyst Relations, Product Marketing, Field Marketing and Web teams to get your compelling messaging out to the largest possible audience. In this role you will also promote alignment and strategic marketing initiatives with Trustwave’s strategic partners.
Occasional overnight travel to other Trustwave offices, domestic and international, may be required. Travel is expected to be 10-20%. This position reports to the the Director of Product Marketing.
Come join our crusade to make good information security available to organizations of all sizes!
- 5-7 years of experience in product marketing, evangelizing IT and/or networking solutions.
- Experience working with technology partners a big plus.
- Ability to create joint value props and campaigns.
- Working knowledge of technology components of information security domain.
- Experience working effectively in a high growth environment.
- Excellent communications skills, to both internal and external stakeholders, both oral and written, highly skilled in content creation for digital consumption.
- Possess a blend of business, marketing and sales acumen.
- Highly organized, self-directed business style, with strong ability to prioritize.
- Must work well in a team, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third-parties.
- Highly self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Team player with strong sense of urgency.
- Flexible and willing to do "what it takes" to get the job done.
- High energy and enthusiasm-eager to engage with customers and evangelize the company's offering.
Bachelor's degree required; MBA a plus.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top