- United States
SecureTrust, a leader in cloud-based compliance and information security solutions, is seeking a highly talented and motivated Product Manager with established professional experience to join SecureTrust's Product Engineering team.
Product and Market Requirements
- Identify and document product and market requirements for SecureTrust Solutions.
- Meet directly with customers, new prospects, analysts, partners, and sales staff to gain market insights and evangelize the company's solutions.
- Own prioritization of product requirements from sales, support, customers, partners, and SecureTrust's overall strategy.
- Champion a customer-centric approach to product and services definition and development.
- Identify key growth opportunities for SecureTrust offerings and work with Product Marketing and Sales to ensure successful execution.
- Be an active participant in execution of go-to-market and launch activities for offerings.
- Based on the business requirements, design and document the detailed product requirements.
- Work with the UI/UX team and engineering team to design simple, easy-to-use solutions that even small businesses can use to protect their data and comply with regulatory requirements.
- Professional expertise in product management experience, on career path to deepen PM skills in a high-growth technology business
- A background in security or compliance technology (familiarity with PCI DSS compliance a plus)
- Experience in customer-centric requirements gathering and product development.
- Working knowledge of technology components of information security (e.g., security information and event systems; vulnerability, Web, and application scanners; data loss prevention systems).
- Excellent presentation and communications skills, to both internal and external stakeholders, both oral and written, highly skilled in multiple forms of web content.
- Possess a blend of technical, business, and sales acumen;
- Highly organized, self-directed business style, with strong ability to prioritize.
- Must work well in a team, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third-parties.
- Highly self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Team player with strong sense of urgency.
- Flexible and willing to do "what it takes" to help the company getting the job done.
- High energy and enthusiasm-eager to engage with customers and evangelize the company's offering.
- Periodic overnight travel (25%+) on sales calls, to other SecureTrust offices, domestic and international, may be required.
Bachelor's degree preferred; MBA a plus. We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top