Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is a privately held company, headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The Procurement Manager is responsible for:
- This position is responsible for the development, management, coordination, and support of all purchasing duties globally as well as overseeing the purchasing team.
- Drive global implementation strategies, objectives, policies and programs for Procure to Pay (P2P) Optimization.
- Establish vendor evaluation policies, competitive bidding procedures and volume-bases discount arrangements locally and in conjunction with parent company.
- Manage and improve vendor risk assessment (VRA) process for new vendors and support internal and external audits of the VRA process.
- Collaborate and coordinate with the accounts payable and legal teams on vendor onboarding processes and policies.
- Develop and administer IT software and support licensing database within Coupa P2P system.
- Work with Director of FP&A and Finance Systems Manager to optimize and maximize Coupa P2P system.
- Conduct audits to spot check compliance to procurement processes and system quality.
- Provide purchasing expertise and training to Trustwave employees
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, economics, operations or equivalent is strongly preferred.
- At least 6-8 years of experience or equivalent in procurement and supply chain required
- Ideal candidate is a hands on (entrepreneurial), self-motivated, and has experience in successfully building and leading a team.
- Must be a change agent, initiate action, overcome obstacles, make progress and drive a process or project from start to finish alone or within a team to achieve acceptable results
- Highly collaborative and effective communicator with all levels in an organization
- Ability to think and act independently with little supervision
- Highly flexible and adaptable to work in fast-paced, often-changing environment
- Strong process and project management experience
- Strong negotiating skills and understanding of contractual key terms
- Experience working with ERP and procurement systems, Coupa and NetSuite are preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) or similar software.
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Associate Product Manager
In his position, Frank works with many departments—including Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Support—to ensure the product is marketable and that Trustwave is providing the best possible service.
Back to top