Principal Security Consultant- SpiderLabs
- Manila, Philippines
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Principal Security Consultant
The Principal Security Consultant role offers an exciting opportunity to work within the world renowned and truly global SpiderLabs team. The team currently has security consultants throughout North America, Latin and Central America, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
* Conducting penetration tests against a variety of network and application targets.
* Developing tools and processes to automate and simplify penetration testing.
* Being part of a global team of penetration testers, sharing knowledge and methodologies.
* The opportunity for more specialized engagements such as red teaming, OSINT, mobile application, and SCADA testing depending on skills and experience.
Candidates should be well versed in all aspects of penetration testing, with an emphasis on web applications, internal networks, and external networks. Code review and mobile application skills would be desirable but are not necessary. Consultants must be able to effectively balance workload and work effectively and closely with colleagues within the ever growing team of over 100 SpiderLabs team members world wide.
* Defined professional experience performing security testing of application and network targets; preferably some of that experience will be in a consulting environment.
* Knowledge of security in both Linux and Windows environments as it pertains to web application, middleware, database, and identify management platforms.
* Knowledge of TCP/IP networking.
* Knowledge of modern web application technologies and architectures.
* Certifications such as OSCP, OSCE, CREST CRT and CREST CCT are desirable.
* Demonstrated experience with mobile application security testing an advantage.
We prefer university-educated candidates, but will consider all candidates with appropriate skills and experience.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top