Principal Consultant - SOC Advisory & Transformation
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Provide Intelligent Security Operations (iSecOps) experience, process, strategy, business case and change consulting to external clients at functional and senior management level, on both a pre-sales and chargeable basis.
Cyber transformation is complex, time consuming, and difficult to quantify to the business the return on investment. We are looking for driven, well-rounded individuals who are passionate about helping clients navigate the challenges of continuous cyber transformation across businesses and the threat landscape. In joining Trustwave, you will be part of an international team that is recognized as a growing market leader in security services.
You will be at the epicentre of a clients’ security consulting discussions in order to help formulate their strategy and business issues identification and resolution; providing input to the company account plan to develop and manage the strategic relationship with the client’s senior management, and act as a trusted advisor in transforming the client’s business.
Who you will work with:
Trustwave is one of the fastest growing cyber security companies in the world attracting talent from diverse backgrounds and skills. Intelligence Security Operations requires individuals to move laterally inside our business in helping solve the most complex challenges brought by our clients through Advisory, Transformation, and Operations of their threat detection and response program.
What you will do:
- Whiteboard the strategy, design the roadmap, lead the team and commit to client success
- Advise, Build, and Transform client security operations capabilities
- Identify, measure, and blueprint the client roadmap across security operations maturity
- Client relationship management
- Industry agnostic, AMS focus
- Engage with multiple business layers including the Board or C-Level executives, managers and analysts
- Experience with NIST CSF and/or other global standards and frameworks, cyber risk, and security operation centers
- Contribute to intellectual capital supporting evolution of the iSecOps practice
- Collaborate and mentor members of delivery and sales across the business
- Deliver against the personal business development and delivery targets;
- Supporting singings working closely with AMS sales and marketing teams
- Collaborate with Global teams to provide content driving deal support related to security operations and transformation
- Work with Marketing and the community networks representing a security operations transformation leader in conferences, white papers, and other platforms representing the Trustwave story
Education and Experience Required:
- Eight-year track record acting as a trusted adviser to client’s in order to transform their ISO and wider security transformation.
- Planning, building, managing, and/or running Fusion Centers, CERT, Cyber Security Defense Centers, SOCs, and Threat Intelligence operations
- Experience working with Splunk & LogRhythm along with at least 2 of the following SOC technology fields:
- Threat Intelligence
- Big Data in security
- Familiarity & experience of being based remotely/on client sites in order complete the deliverables Trustwave has committed to.
- Strong & demonstrable analytical problem-solving skills.
- A strong communicator both in client facing situations and in writing.
- Demonstrated cyber operations experience in the following core areas optimizing:
- Technology workbench
- Data classification
- Processes and Playbooks
- Operating Model
- Metrics, reporting, and dashboards
- Educational degree required
- CISM or CISSP is preferred
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top