Operations Manager - Temporary
Trustwave is a leading provider of compliance, Web, application, network and data security solutions delivered through the cloud, managed security services, software and appliances. For organizations faced with today's challenging data security and compliance environment, Trustwave provides a unique approach with comprehensive solutions that include its TrustKeeper® portal and other proprietary security solutions. Trustwave has helped hundreds of thousands of organizations--ranging from Fortune 500 businesses and large financial institutions to small and medium-sized retailers--manage compliance and secure their network infrastructures, data communications and critical information assets.
Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago with offices worldwide.
The Operations Manager (based in Warsaw) is a key leadership position in the Compliance Support Services (CSS) Team. In addition to possessing technical knowledge, the Operations Support Manager interacts extensively with staff, customers, partners, and other Trustwave departments using polite professional etiquette.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Escalate wide spread customer support issues and root cause to upper level management
- Coordinate and facilitate customer escalations, identify and report root cause
- Manage CSS scheduling
- Mentor CSS staff
- Create, manage, and report performance metrics for CSS staff
- Maintain knowledge of CSS duties, and serve as an escalation point
- Monitoring Service Level Agreements (SLA) to guarantee they are met
- Ensure agents are providing accurate and consistent information
- Report on the performance of the Support Analysts, Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Identify and implement improvements
- Manage partner launch and post launch activities
- University Diploma, technical studies preferred
- Minimum of 4 years working in a customer support role
- Previous leadership experience (team leader, supervisor, etc.)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong oral (phone) and written (email) communication skills
- Self managed and team oriented
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Highly motivated
Education:We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Associate Product Manager
In his position, Frank works with many departments—including Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Support—to ensure the product is marketable and that Trustwave is providing the best possible service.
Back to top