Marketing Specialist - EMEA
Marketing Specialist EMEA
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
This role is responsible for:
This position is a fixed term contract (12 months) for a leave of absence.
- Assist the Marketing Manager and support the marketing team with the roll out of both global and EMEA campaigns.
- Work in conjunction with both internal and external designers to produce marketing materials and literature. Manage external suppliers to ensure materials and collateral are delivered on time and to specification.
- Write, build and deploy outbound email communications to EMEA customers and prospects through our Marketing Automation Tool (Marketo).
- Create marketing campaigns in Marketo and ensure lead data is prepared and loaded into Marketo with proper lead assignments.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with the execution of marketing campaigns and programs including events, seminars and webinars throughout EMEA.
- Support Marketing Manager on distributor and indirect channel partner joint marketing programs and execute on channel marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with the sales teams to ensure follow through and measurement of marketing activity effectiveness.
- Manage events, prepare project plans, book venues and order and send marketing materials on behalf of all EMEA countries
- Be a key point of contact for EMEA sales and channel partners to access sales tools and marketing collateral. As directed, handle the translation and localization process, to ensure marketing programs can be leveraged across EMEA territories.
- Update and EMEA marketing departments documentation, weekly reports and marketing calendars
- Ensure the marketing budget spreadsheet is up-to-date with all EMEA marketing expenditures and that costs are managed within the defined parameters.
- Assist the Marketing Manager as needed by ensuring necessary data is in Marketo and Salesforce for completion of EMEA focused reports and dashboards to report on marketing contribution to global field marketing director and EMEA sales leadership.
Requirements of the Role:
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
- Effective project management skills
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Experience in using CRM and Marketing Automation tools desirable
- Solid previous marketing experience in a similar role
- Previous experience within the IT / Security sector would be advantageous but not a prerequisite
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top