Marketing Manager- EMEA
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
As EMEA Marketing Manager, reporting to the Director of Field Marketing for EMEA and the Americas, you will collaborate with field sales, channel partners, and corporate marketing to plan and execute regional marketing and lead generation programs that result in pipeline creation, drive customer retention and support the channel team efforts for incremental revenue opportunities. You will communicate Trustwave's brand values, messaging and product developments as you successfully implement these initiatives.
- Work closely with the Director of Field Marketing and regional sales team to understand, develop and implement the most effective marketing initiatives that will drive pipeline growth and customer retention in EMEA (including email marketing, third party programs, thought leadership, webinars and events). Lead execution and field adoption of integrated campaigns.
- Work in partnership with corporate marketing to manage the rollout of both global and EMEA campaigns in the region. Provide insight to Director of Field Marketing to ensure EMEA requirements are represented and then localized as needed.
- Develop and manage customer satisfaction and retention initiatives that drive customers advocacy and maximise cross sell opportunities.
- Develop and proof content for outbound email communications to EMEA customers and prospects.
- Ensure all budget management processes are followed and costs are managed within the defined parameters.
- Track campaign effectiveness and ROI for all EMEA marketing campaigns, provide feedback and recommendations on future campaign investments.
- Produce EMEA focused reports and dashboards to report on marketing contribution to global field marketing director and EMEA sales leadership.
Education and Experience Required:
- BS Marketing or related field, MBA is a plus
- 4-5 years technology marketing/sales experience
- Marketing, industry, sales and/or channel experience
- 15-20% travel
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience of field marketing experience in the high-tech industry, with a pan-regional focus
- Experience of working with field sales and partners to plan and implement local marketing activities.
- Excellent knowledge of marketing processes especially lead generation and customer marketing activities through successful campaign execution
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in a matrix environment.
- Ability to effectively project management resulting in on-time high-quality deliverables, within budget in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record of working independently as well as participating as a remote team member.
- Excellent influencing, problem-solving, and consensus-building skills
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Associate Product Manager
In his position, Frank works with many departments—including Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Support—to ensure the product is marketable and that Trustwave is providing the best possible service.
Back to top