Marketing Analytics Specialist
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risks. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs while safely embracing business imperatives including big data, BYOD and social media. More than two million businesses are enrolled in the Trustwave TrustKeeper® cloud platform, through which Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective data protection, risk management and threat intelligence. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit www.trustwave.com.
The Marketing Analytics Specialist is a strategic position that focuses primarily on the management of our marketing automation systems, helps maintain our lead to sales process, and provides regular reporting on marketing KPIs and analytics that will help the marketing leadership team make strategic decisions on campaign activities. You should excel at working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and need to be knowledgeable in managing and leveraging Marketo and Salesforce.com to maximize results. The position reports to the Marketing Automation and Analytics Manager at Trustwave. Possible locations include Chicago or Eden Prairie. Position Responsibilities:
- Help support the marketing automation process, ensuring that the proper elements are included in each campaign so that prospect and customer engagement is accurately tracked.
- Setup and review analytics data to show marketing program and campaign results, ROI, providing key insights across all marketing channels and functions including corporate, product marketing and field marketing teams.
- Work closely with the marketing team and sales operations (CRM) leadership to drive data and process optimizations for both salesforce.com and Marketo.
- Respond and resolve inbound user case requests. Identify and rectify day-to-day data quality issues within the operational processes. Identify trends and suggest long term solutions.
- Suggest and implement Best Practices in regards to usage/customization of the standard objects (Lead, Contact, Account, Opportunities, Campaigns)
- Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues.
- Import data, automate and manage lists, and ensure campaigns have appropriate customer and prospect targets. Implement new segments in Marketo as needed.
- Support Marketo users by training, maintaining documentation, work instruction and monitoring.
- Run Marketo reports for the Marketing teams as needed.
- Perform monthly campaign audits and work with Marketo users on any issues identified.
- Monitor the Lead database and work with Sales Operations so that any orphan MQLs and SRLs daily to the appropriate Sales reps.
- Support marketing teams with SFDC reporting needs (e.g. dashboards, lead reports, etc.)
- Collaborate with Sales Operations to help drive continuous improvements in SFDC for fields standardization and support any data hygiene projects.
- Ensure email marketing efforts conform to US and international spam and privacy requirements.
- 2-3 years Salesforce.com experience.
- 2-3 years experience in a Marketing or Sales operations environment.
- 2+ years experience with email marketing, with direct experience in Marketo.
- Experience creating detailed reports/dashboards/sales pipeline reports and analysis.
Education:We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.ede
Back to top