Manager, Financial and Systems Analysis
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
As the Manager, Financial and Systems Analysis your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Driving the Company’s business planning and forecasting activities by monitoring financial performance and ensuring alignment with strategic and operational priorities.
- Maintaining and enhancing the Company’s consolidated budgeting and forecasting model.
- Developing and providing regular reporting and analysis for overall business leadership and business unit leaders, consisting of monthly financial reports, product line profitability reports and analyses of other major business metrics and drivers.
- Performing ad hoc analysis and business case development to support key management decisions and major strategic initiatives, including capital transactions and mergers and acquisitions.
- Very strong Excel skills and strong attention to detail.
- The ideal candidate for this position must demonstrate strong experience with large data sets and must have the ability to work comfortably with NetSuite, FinancialForce, and SAP to gather data and create reports.
- Experience creating and maintaining robust financial data warehouse
- The position will assist compliance reporting and will also perform various financial analysis and modeling. Position reports to the Controller.
- Strong relevant experience in financial planning and analysis, mixed with experience with international payroll, purchasing systems, or commissions and expense reporting.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of fundamental finance and accounting concepts
- Extensive experience with data gathering, synthesis and analysis; financial modeling; valuation and forecasting/budgeting processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective strategic problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to coordinate across functional groups
- Demonstrated track record of accomplishment in an academic- and professional setting
For this role, require a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Finance or Accounting. MBA is highly-preferred. CPA is preferred.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top