Legal Administrative Assistant - Global
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Location: London Office
Reports to Company’s Sr. Corporate Counsel based in London.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and legal support for the Company’s global contract management function.
- Review and negotiation of sales and procurement agreements with Company risk tolerance policy.
- Maintenance of legal contract queues and production of weekly reports.
- Coordination of internal processes around legal default notices, customer due diligence questionnaires and insurance requirements.
- Communication with internal departments including Sales, Sales Operations, Finance and Delivery.
Skills and background
- An interest and/or background in legal studies/contract management/negotiation.
- Organized with good time management skills and the ability to work across regional time zones.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to partner collaboratively with internal departments with a sense of cross cultural awareness.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe. Experience with Salesforce CRM desirable.
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Associate Product Manager
In his position, Frank works with many departments—including Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Support—to ensure the product is marketable and that Trustwave is providing the best possible service.
Back to top