Lead Principal Consultant - SecureTrust
SecureTrust, a Trustwave division, leads the industry in innovation and processes for achieving and maintaining compliance and security. SecureTrust delivers world-class consulting, compliance and risk assessment services and solutions for the enterprise market as well as tailored merchant risk management programs and solutions for merchant program sponsors around the globe. For more information, visit www.securetrust.com.
This vacancy is for a Lead Security Principal within the Global Compliance & Risk Services team. The applicant will have outstanding information security consulting skills and extensive experience of applying them in one or more of the following industries: Financial Services, Retail, Consumer Industries, Manufacturing or Energy.
This is an senior management role that requires effective business development and communications skills and the ability to interact and influence at the executive level within customer organizations such as CISO and CIO. You must demonstrate extensive industry expertise and understanding of the security market, threats and current/ future trends, facilitating a consultative and advisory sales approach to customers.
This is a market facing role that requires extensive experience in delivering complex security strategy and transformation projects, allowing you to understand the customer’s needs and pain points required to identify and deliver value added security solutions, establishing a trusted advisory relationship at an executive level with customers in each industry.
This is mainly a business development hunting role, requiring applicants to have already extensive contacts in each industry, working with Trustwave sales to identify opportunities and open new relationships or to maintain and expand existing relationships. Responsibilities will be primarily on this market-building aspect, but the successful applicants will also be responsible for the delivery of complex security strategy and transformation projects.
- AMS Focus, identify and develop opportunities to profitably grow the business in region;
- Support the delivery of bids / proposals associated with the opportunities identified;
- Closing deals, including having a billable role in the delivery of key front-end work at our customers;
- Responsibility for delivery of complex cyber security projects;
- Build and maintain effective working relationships at a senior/ executive level with the customers in each industry, positioning Trustwave as a trusted advisor regarding cyber security;
- Assist in the development of marketing initiatives to promote existing and new Trustwave Security offerings;
- Deliver against the personal business development and delivery targets;
- Frequent travel will be required for customer meetings and working at customer sites.
- More than 8 years in the Information Security industry, including experience leading and running a consulting business;
- Experience as a Consulting Principal, Associate Director, Director, CISO, CSO or Head of Information Security in one or more of the following industries: Financial Services, Consumer Industries, Retail, Manufacturing or Energy;
- Outstanding knowledge cyber threats and security solutions, security as a business enabler and digital transformation for at least one of the industries listed above;
- Strong understanding of the wider security market;
- Detailed understanding of, and experience in Security Strategy and Transformation;
- Good understanding of, and experience in Risk Management;
- Broad understanding of Managed Security Services, Security Operation Centers, Security Incident Response, Identity and Access Management, Data Protection and Privacy;
- Experience in working with and influencing executives and senior management within customer organizations identify requirements/opportunities and formulate high-level solutions;
- Ability to identify the customer’s Current Mode of Operation (As-Is), specify and design the Future Mode of Operation (To-Be) and develop a detailed gap analysis and roadmap of value-add digital transformation initiatives, aligned with the customer’s business and security strategy;
- Ability to conduct a high-level gap analysis of IT/Information systems and compare them to relevant security standards (e.g ISO27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, GDPR, PCI DSS, COBIT, etc.);
- Ability to develop high quality documentation and marketing collateral;
- Effective presentation skills, including the ability to develop materials and then present to an executive level audience or at public events.
In addition, we are looking for the following attributes:
- Drive, enthusiasm and ambition to contribute to profitable growth in a fast moving and dynamic security consulting practice;
- Strong interpersonal skills promoting customer confidence in the security consulting function and in Trustwave;
- Ability to manage time and prioritize work;
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment;
- Ability to pick up and understand new technology concepts;
- Ability to pick up and understand new security policies and regimes;
- Is willing to go through Government or Industry security clearance process when required.
- Engineering or Business Administration degree (University Diploma or MBA)
- CISM or CISSP (preferred)
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Rachelle F.Director, Global Client Cyber Success
It's Rachelle's responsibility to oversee Trustwave's services and delivery systems. She heads up the Trustwave Customer Relations Team, keeping the company's clients happy.
Back to top