Lead Consultant, IT Security (Splunk)
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries.
ASOC Infrastructure – Splunk Administrator
- Administer and Monitor Splunk distributed Environment
- Plan, deploy and document Splunk architecture components (Indexers, Forwarders, Heavy forwarders and distributed Search Heads) along with data flow
- Document monitoring, alerting and troubleshooting guide.
- Onboarding new data to Splunk. Experience with parsing JSON format is required.
- Setting up of new Splunk forwarder for ongoing enhancement in Splunk environment.
- Setting up of new Splunk forwarder to setup API integration with cloud services.
- Monitor Splunk Infrastructure for capacity planning and optimization including deployment of additional Indexers to handle data introduced in the environment.
- Build dashboards and perform analytical searches.
- Plan, test and implement version upgrade for Splunk components in production environment.
- At least 3 years’ experience in design, Implementation and support of Splunk components
- At least 3 years’ experience in Linux system administration
- Experience with virtualization platform VMWARE ESXi required.
- Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin
- Requires basic foundational knowledge about network, data and application architecture and backup process.
- Working knowledge of basic SOC functions and activities
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top