Lead Consultant, IT Security (Governance, Risk & Compliance)
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider focused on threat detection and response. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, consulting and professional services, and data protection technology, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Lead Consultant / Senior Consultant / Consultant (IT Security) Overview
Develop and drive effective IT security compliance programs involving activities such as reviewing and developing security policies, processes/procedures and guidelines, establishing compliance with policies, conducting security reviews and audits, penetration tests, security assessment and cyber security incident management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- • Review and development of security framework, information security policies, processes / procedures and guidelines on an ongoing basis
• Administer compliance with these policies / procedures through ongoing security reviews and audits, not limited to log analysis and security assessment of customer ICT systems
• To conduct security risk management exercise
• To conduct information security awareness training
• To manage vulnerability assessment using VA tools (eg Nessus, Nexpose)
• Point of contact to assist and advise customer for ICT security related matters
• To conduct firewall rule review using tools (eg Algosec, RedSeal Networks, Solar Winds)
• To conduct Host Configuration Review using tools (eg Solar Winds, Tripwire)
- Diploma or higher in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Systems
- Years in Cyber Security Experience: 1-4 Years for Junior; 5-8 Years for Senior; 9-12 Years for Lead
- Good working knowledge of security risk management, security governance framework and compliance (IT Security Audit / log review), technical vulnerability management (Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration testing), application security, security technologies (system hardening, IDS/IPS, firewall), security incident response and security assessment
- Ability to correlate multiple events from different devices to identify abnormal behaviour Customer-focused with good interpersonal skills
- Team player and able to work independently
- At least 1 certification from the following categories each:
- CISSP/ISMS/CISM/CISA/CEH o GCIH/CIHE/ECIH/CHFI
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top