Lead Consultant, IT Security
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com
Lead Security Consultant
This is a technical leadership role in Cyber Security field.
The candidate is expected to be able to implement security services independently and lead a team of junior engineers to deploy security services / products in mega projects that involves many security products and also across different domains (server, storage, applications, network etc).
In addition to carrying out implementation, he is required to give technical advices, recommendations & presentations in order to convince customer to adopt / accept the proposed solution.
Technical Skill Set
Able to configure and write a design documents (operational guides, user-acceptance-test-plan etc) for the deployment of 4 or 5 of the following products:
- CheckPoint firewalls
- Palo Alto firewalls
- Fortinet firewalls
- RSA 2FA solutions
- Symantec end-point
- McAfee end-point
- BeyondTrust privilege access management systems
- CyberArk privilege access management systems
- Waterfall data diode
- Splunk logger / SIEM
- QRadar logger / SIEM
- Carbon Black end-point
- Imperva database firewall
- Guardium database firewall
- Rapid7 vulnerability management software
- Nessus Tenables vulnerability management software
Additional information about the role
- Implementation – can be either new installations or migration from existing system to new system.
- Candidate has to validate / evaluate that the solution that was sold to customer and call out discrepancies (if any). Ideally, this candidate should also persuade, sway & influence the customer to accept the new solution.
- Often time expected to work with diverse teams (in a matrix project organisation) – server, network & applications teams.
- Although this is not a shift job, but when there is a deadline or migration, the candidate needs to work longer hrs. He can claim his time-off eventually.
- Working environment varies (in different data centre and in customer’s offices) as per project needs.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top