Junior Revenue Accountant- Accounts Receivable
Job Description - Trustwave Limited
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Junior Revenue Accountant – Accounts Receivable
Department: EMEA Finance
London office, Westminster Tower, 3 Albert Embankment, London, SE1 7SP
Job Summary: Invoicing of all sales orders and client reimbursable expenses in 3 legal entities
- Verify accuracy of sales orders in SalesForce (sales system) before invoicing.
- Understand contracts and billing terms and set up of billing schedules in Netsuite (accounting system).
- Chase customers for missing POs.
- Produce invoices for new sales orders as well as produce recurring monthly, quarterly, annual and T&M invoices
- Maintain the spread sheet to track monthly, quarterly, annual, T&M, semi-annual invoicing etc.
- Produce return authorisation and credit notes.
- Resolve queries relating to invoices in a timely manner
- Maintaining the customer account records in Netsuite
- Invoicing of clients re billable expenses
- Transfer of intercompany expenses relating to billable expenses between entities
- Post monthly accruals for billable expenses
- Product EC Sales List every quarter
- Assist with audit queries during annual audits
- Ad hoc accounting related duties as required
- Good numeracy & MS Excel skills
- Effective communication skills – will be required to liaise with clients, sales staff, sales’ operations and finance staff in locations around the world on a daily basis.
- Ability to understand monthly process and prioritise workload to meet the deadlines.
- Investigative skills – to get to the source of issues through communication and come up with the correct solution to suit all parties involved, thus maintaining good client relations.
- Ability to work within a team to meet deadline but must be able to manage own workload with minimal supervision.
Programs used by Trustwave:
- Microsoft Outlook
- SalesForce (sales)
- Netsuite (accounting)
- Open Air (timesheets, expenses & project management)
- MS Office (Word, Excel)
Bachelor's degree preferred; MBA a plus. We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top