IT Support Analyst
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Based in our Manila Advanced Security Operations Center (ASOC), the IT Support Analyst works with the Global End User Support (EUS) Team that is responsible for managing all internal client computing environments. This position will report to the Manager of End User Support.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide level 1 and level 2 support for end users via phone, email, and our ticketing system
- Support of remote users using desktop management tools
- Troubleshoot & resolve problems with end user equipment & software
- Support latest Windows/Mac operating systems
- Diagnose and resolve complex end user support issues
- User account provisioning and maintenance
- Manage the support ticket queue and assign tickets appropriately
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to end user systems, support and processes
- Assist with procuring equipment locally, creating and maintaining vendor relationships
- Maintain inventory of end-user equipment
The ideal candidate has 3+ years of IT Support experience with mid to large-sized companies (500+ associates) and has demonstrated experience in:
- Working tickets & user requests from start to finish with a high level of customer service & communication
- Strong technical background in both PC (Win 7/10) and Mac (MacOS 10.x.x)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Office365, Outlook)
- Experience with various hardware including: laptops, MacBooks, printers, peripherals, smartphones, and A/V equipment
- Administering user and computer accounts within Active Directory
- Experience using and troubleshooting VPN for remote connectivity
- Solid understanding of varying IT software and hardware platforms
- Experience with remote management solutions: Windows Deployment Services (WDS), Dell Kace, Bomgar, Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) etc.
- Administer and Support office telephony equipment and services
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of Active Directory, TCP/IP, DHCP, and DNS
Additional preferred skills:
- Experience using Cisco CUCM, CCX Administration Portals
- Experience with Dell laptop & server hardware
- MTA, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, or A+ certifications
- Network cabling and troubleshooting experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage own tasks/responsibilities, ability to work independently and without supervision.
- Passionate about customer service and the user experience
- Ability to successfully balance multiple simultaneous demands & self-adjust to meet shifting priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to occasionally work nights/weekend times, and to participate in an off-hours on-call schedule
- Occasional overnight travel to other Trustwave offices may be required
- Familiarity with the security industry is desirable but not required
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top