Instructional Designer/e-Learning Specialist
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Trustwave's Sales Organization is growing quickly all around the globe, and our Sales Training team is in the midst of creating a best-in-class e-learning program. We are in need of an E-Learning/Instructional Designer to help migrate our existing content into a Learning Management System, as well as continue to partner with the Sales Training team to design e-learning and in-person trainings as we continue to grow.
- Design, create, and review learning and development materials (some custom, some off-the-shelf) for an audience of learners in the legal and professional services areas. Materials could include, but aren't limited to e-learning, short videos/audio recordings, job aids/performance support tools, assessments and classroom content for learners and instructors
- Work within Sales Org to determine needs for future projects and prioritization of current projects
- Work with Administrators for Learning Management System to guide, review and define requirements for uploading content and enabling trainers in the use of event and calendar functions and use of available system activity types and reports
- 1-3+ years of experience in Instructional Design
- Experience with formal Instructional Design methods
- Essential skills include knowledge of adult learning theory and intermediate experience working with authoring and design tools for online learning
- Experience in writing, reviewing and verifying quality assurance for technical and softskill learning content
- Basic to intermediate skills in visual/graphic design and multimedia tools
- Experience with Learning Management System Administration, publishing, course creation and reporting functions
- Ability to work independently and possess initiative when carrying through assignments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to react quickly to a fast paced, changing work environment
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and/or sensitive business information
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Manager, Customer Relations Management
It's Rachelle's responsibility to oversee Trustwave's services and delivery systems. She heads up the Trustwave Customer Relations Team, keeping the company's clients happy.
Back to top