Inside Sales Representative - London
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Inside Sales Representative performs the following duties:
- Perform cold-calling into the provided database to secure quality Face two face appointments for the enterprise sales reps.
- Qualify inbound and marketing leads in order to convert them into SQL appointments.
- Nurture prospects over e-mail, LinkedIn and phone conversations.
- Maximize the use of marketing initiatives, ex. events, blogs, white papers, reports in order to engage with prospects in a meaningful way, relevant to them.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs
- Strong organisational Skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong oral (phone) and written (email) communication skills
- Self-managed and team oriented
- Highly motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively with Fluency in English
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top