Inside Channel Account Manager
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is a privately held company, headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com
An Inside Channel Account Manager will have a good understanding of the Trustwave product portfolio enabling them to spot additional revenue generating opportunities within their partner base. The representative will also work closely with our Marketing Team, to ensure our communication reaches the partners, and through them our customers. Key Responsibilities:
- Look after existing customers with renewals across continental Europe region
- Help partners close software and/or hardware renewal business
- Identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities together with partners and colleagues
- Send 30, 60 and 90 days notification e-mails out to partners
- Issue quarterly report of business onto the Distributors working with your Manager
- Answer any queries from partners or distribution channel in a timely and professional manner
- Help prepare proposals, quotations, and other sales communication alongside the Account Managers.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline and ensure all sales administration is current using Salesforce.com
- Forecast channel business to close on a weekly basis to Line Manager
- Assist Marketing Team in delivering communication to our partners
Skills and Competencies:
- Fluent English, any other (European) language skills a benefit
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and energetic
- Well-spoken and articulate, confident on the phone
- Self-motivated and driven, with a well-developed sense of personal accountability
- Customer focused
- Excellent written, numerical and analytical skills
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Vice President of Software Engineering
John oversees the product lines that encompass all of TrustWave’s compliance solutions. He also architects solutions for potential future needs and plans release timelines.
Back to top