Infrastructure System Administrator
- Manila, Philippines
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries.
- Provides server tuning and troubleshooting, OS security patch management, account and network share management, new system implementations, and storage maintenance
- Supports all aspects of servers, operating systems, backups and recovery, and related infrastructure applications
- Manages Active Directory and Microsoft foundational infrastructure
- Monitors and analyses the impact of new technology on existing and future capacity, provides advice
- Utilizes monitoring and alerting software to proactively collect data and conduct real-time analysis of the performance of the servers and storage mitigating business impacting events
- Acknowledges and resolves user and system-generated production issues for assigned infrastructure within established service levels
- Maintains documentation for all operational / support processes for the systems supported; automate repetitive processes where appropriate
- Support internal and external audits required for corporate compliance.
- Define and perform server and network backups and recovery procedures.
- Plan and implement server upgrades, maintenance fixes, and vendor-supplied patches.
- Create shell scripts as required.
- Manage and support corporate security solutions, including firewall, anti-virus, and intrusion detection systems.
- Administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
- Develop and document procedures for maintaining and troubleshooting servers and networking components.
- 6+ years prior experience with Microsoft/Linux/Unix servers and Active Directory. Experience to include Domain Controllers, security, Group Policies, DNS and application LDAP integration
- Expert level understanding of Windows OS and Active Directory
- Expert level understanding of storage technologies (SAN, VSAN, NAS)
- Expert level understanding of virtualization technologies (VMware)
- Expert level understanding of Acronis Enterprise backup solutions
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining all manners of server hardware and associated network equipment.
- Working technical knowledge of scripting code using Perl, bash shell, and scripting tools.
- Must be thorough and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top