Information Security Specialist
- Manila, Philippines
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The Information Security Specialist function provides a single point of contact for all security-related activities for designated customer accounts, and takes a key role by providing hands-on guidance in the development and implementation of security reporting functions as related to designated accounts. The Information Security Specialist function possesses a combination of skills including: security reporting, general security expertise and project management skills.
- Provide a single point of contact to the account management and delivery teams for all operational security related reporting for the customer account.
- Oversee the implementation and management of operational security reporting activities.
- On a regular weekly basis, meet with the account team to review security reports, status, review any risks, issues, incidents, and outstanding activities.
- Provide security-related education to ensure security awareness and knowledge of customer applicable security policies and processes to internal teams. Answers questions and concerns regarding customer applicable security policies and processes.
- Ensure that opportunities to improve security are identified.
- Offer executive-level presentations for the account or client management and proactively keep Trustwave senior leadership abreast of all account concerns.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
Must have advanced skills/knowledge in several of the following areas:
- Information Security Operations
- PCI DSS Compliance
- Demonstrated Project Management Engagements
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Routers and access control devices
- Unix / Linux operating systems
- TCP/IP networking
- Intermediate Knowledge of Common Technologies (SIEM, WAF, IDS, IPS, IVS, Endpoint Security)
- Trustwave products (SIEM, WAF, IDS, IPS, IVS)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Self-managed/directed and team oriented
- Strong project management skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Highly self-motivated
- 2nd language is also desired: Spanish or French preferred
- At least 3 years experience in Information Security or Networking
Why join us?
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. When you join Trustwave, you join a unique global family with more than 20 years of history focused on helping you shape and grow your career. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and industry vision that has helped assure our products and services are always on the very forefront of technological development. When you ride the wave, you’ll work with a group of people who share common goals, are driven by a similar passion, and value the expertise of their peers. Interested in joining our team? Apply online now. Want to know what’s it’s really like to work for us? Check out this link on The Muse: https://www.themuse.com/profiles/trustwave?ref=innovative-companies-0
To All Agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Rachelle F.Director, Global Client Cyber Success
It's Rachelle's responsibility to oversee Trustwave's services and delivery systems. She heads up the Trustwave Customer Relations Team, keeping the company's clients happy.
Back to top