Global Alliances Executive
Trustwave helps Acquiring Banks, Independent Sales Organizations (ISOs), Payment Processors and small merchants achieve compliance with PCI DSS and other industry standards. Our industry-leading Trustkeeper portal is used by millions of companies throughout the world to enable businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs with the objective of driving revenue growth and reducing risk. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com/Services/Compliance-and-Risk/PCI-Services/PCI-for-Acquirers-and-ISOs/
As the leading provider of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), Web site content monitoring and data security solutions to acquiring banks and ISOs worldwide, Trustwave is seeking a Global Payment Alliances Executive to develop business through new and existing payment-industry alliance companies and manage profitable business relationships to assist in the achievement of the sales plan.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage acquiring bank and large ISO accounts within assigned territory
- Experience within the payment industry at an Acquirer/ISO, QSA, ASV or payment processor
- An understanding of PCI DSS, Data security and other industry programs such as MMP and GBPP
- Sell Trustwave security and payment industry compliance services to acquiring banks and ISOs.
- Responsible for building relationships with prospective customers, account profiling and developing the prospective customer into an revenue generating customer
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales quota
- Develop and manage pipeline, providing weekly updates to forecast
- Ensure the provision of appropriate business information for decision-making and control
- Assist in the development of existing accounts and the generation of new ones
- Negotiate contracts, up-sell, build customer rapport
- Provide appropriate sales tracking and reporting as required leveraging CRM and Excel
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists; interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top