Financial Systems Manager
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risks. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs while safely embracing business imperatives including big data, BYOD and social media. More than two million businesses are enrolled in the Trustwave TrustKeeper® cloud platform, through which Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective data protection, risk management and threat intelligence. Trustwave, headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries.
For more information about Trustwave, visit www.trustwave.com.
- The Financial Systems Manager will be responsible for delivering value to the organization through administration, support, and enhancement of NetSuite, Coupa, BlackLine and other applications used by finance.
- This position is responsible for defining business requirements and leading systems and process improvement initiatives supporting the Finance organization including Accounting, FP&A, and Revenue teams.
- This role requires strong financial, systems and reporting, expertise as well as hands-on experience with full-cycle implementations which will enable successful partnerships with finance teams to define and prioritize business requirements and translate requirements into systems solutions.
- This role serves as a key integrator across business functions as well as liaison to IT to ensure financial systems and processes empower leadership with the decision making information they need to manage the business.
- The successful candidate will have proven experience in partnering with business groups and recommending process changes to improve information flow; resolving complex business and technical issues from a customer focus; building efficient end-to-end processes and delivering projects that improve user productivity while maintaining appropriate controls.
- Gather, review, analyze and document business systems and user requirements
- Provide NetSuite Administration of all finance and related modules/integration bundles
- Manage financial systems enhancements and projects that enable accurate and meaningful management reporting that provides insights for decisions
- Partner with Finance, IT, and other stakeholders to translate business requirements into systems solutions.
- Work directly with business users and IT team to ensure understanding and effectiveness of systems design.
- Recommend design changes to improve overall efficiencies and meet strategic business requirements
- Partner with IT to configure and implement applications designs
- Ensure integration points and data flows between systems are efficient and optimal (forecast and actuals loads, metadata updates, integration between financial, planning and BI applications)
- Plan and coordinate user acceptance testing and business signoff. Develop and execute integrated test plans including custom modifications
- Define requirements for, and design and develop management reports as necessary
- Ensure standards for data quality and integrity between systems are developed in accordance with best practices
- Implement governance over account structures, organization hierarchies, key data elements and related configurations
- Define security and end-user access requirements
- Develop and maintain adequate internal controls systems and processes
- Develop training documents, provide end-user training, ensure effective user adoption of applications
Job Requirements Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Information Systems
- 7+ years of experience with finance business systems
- Experience in a technology company desired
- Systems implementation experience in financial planning, reporting and analysis applications such as NetSuite, Coupa, BlackLine, and Tableau
- Solid understanding of account structures, financial reporting, product profitability, accounting flows and P&L and Balance Sheet concepts.
- Ability to partner with functional teams to gather business requirements and resolve integration issues solving skills
- Experience in developing test scripts and executing effective test plans
- Understanding of software development life cycle.
- Ability to drive consensus across business and technical teams during design, development, testing and implementation
- Ability to effectively document business processes, track and troubleshoot applications issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills, works well across functional areas, team player
- Experience conducting presentations and user training
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top