Financial Systems Manager
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Trustwave, a leader in cloud-based compliance and information security solutions, is seeking a Financial Systems Manager to join Trustwave's Finance Team in Chicago.
The Financial Systems Manager will help drive the design and implementation of innovative and integrated processes and systems based on best-practice approaches. This person will partner with finance, engineering, and other parts of the business to roll out new processes, functionality, and ongoing process improvements with current systems. This position reports to the VP of Finance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administer the NetSuite platform and oversee system improvement projects including but not limited to defining process improvements, implementation and configuration related to process improvements, daily NetSuite support, user administration, report development and maintenance, upgrade testing and management, system and process flow documentation, and end-user training.
- Collaborate with users to understand business process and improve the existing NetSuite platform to optimize system capabilities and drive process efficiencies. Opportunities exist in all functional areas; however current focus is on the order to cash process with improvements to the NetSuite/SalesForce integration via Boomi, Advanced Revenue Management modules, and the implementation of SuiteBilling.
- Work with the team to plan and outline a short and long-term system improvement strategy and manage the completion of tasks, milestones, and components including but not limited to functional requirements, design specifications, configurations, quality assurance, proper internal controls, implementations, and project reviews.
- Perform configuration duties within Netsuite and other finance related systems to meet defined objectives.
- Work with other departments to ensure that ancillary systems are integrated with NetSuite. Other systems include Boomi, Coupa, SalesForce, and various planning tools.
- Play a critical role in the expansion of Netsuite to other global businesses that are currently using other vendor ERP tools.
- Provide daily support of Netsuite and resolve issues in a correct and timely manner along with basic user maintenance and set up.
- Plan and coordinate user acceptance testing and business signoff for regular upgrades and improvements. Develop and execute integrated test plans for proper system operations including custom modifications.
- Improve and develop informational reports, dashboards, and customized saved searches for shared business user usage and to support integration needs.
- Develop process and configuration documentation to support configuration of the system along with end-to-end system processes.
- Manage technical and strategic NetSuite vendor relationships, building a partnership that informs the technology roadmap and ensures escalations are addressed in an expedient manner.
- Develop training documents, provide end-user training, and ensure effective user adoption of applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Information Systems, Computer Science, System Engineering, or equivalent related experience is required.
- 3+ years’ experience with the NetSuite Platform, with an advanced understanding of NetSuite configuration, especially billing and revenue, and Boomi integration. Experience with SuiteBundler, SuiteAnalytics, and SuiteFlow is also beneficial. Certified NetSuite Administrator a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of SuiteScript and SuiteTalk is a plus, but not required.
- SalesForce, Coupa, and business planning tools experience also a plus.
- Project management skills required with experience managing multiple projects. Able to manage workload to align with release schedules.
- Knowledge of finance and accounting related business process and internal controls.
- Ability to partner with functional teams to gather business requirements and resolve configuration and integration issues.
- Ability to effectively work with leadership and drive consensus across business and technical teams during design, development, testing and implementation.
- Ability to effectively document business processes, track and troubleshoot applications issues, and train end users.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills with the ability to exercise and apply mature judgement.
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top