Field Marketing Specialist
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risks. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs while safely embracing business imperatives including big data, BYOD and social media. More than two million businesses are enrolled in the Trustwave TrustKeeper® cloud platform, through which Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective data protection, risk management and threat intelligence. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit www.trustwave.com.
As a Field Marketing Specialist, reporting to the Field Marketing Manager for the United States, you will collaborate primarily with field marketing and sales to help execute marketing and lead generation programs that result in pipeline creation, drive customer retention and support the sales team efforts for incremental revenue opportunities. Your role will be highly-focused on medium-to-large enterprise businesses within United States. You will communicate Trustwave's brand values, messaging and product developments as you successfully contribute to these initiatives.
This role is based in our Chicago headquarters
- Support the Field Marketing Manager with the roll out of sales-focused marketing campaigns.
- Assist with the execution of marketing campaigns and programs including email communications, webinars, digital marketing, calling campaigns, events, industry conferences and seminars.
- Help drive marketing approaches to grow and accelerate revenue generation based on sales goals and current business focus.
- Communicate regularly with sales to ensure proper adoption, understanding and integration of marketing campaigns and programs.
- Collaborate with Field Marketing Manager and sales to improve follow-through and effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Assist in pulling reports on territory pipeline building activities to help understand marketing contribution to pipeline health and to evaluate marketing effectiveness/return on investment.
- Contribute to developing and proofreading tailored content based on industry and business need.
- Involvement in writing, building and deploying outbound email communications to customers and prospects through our Marketing Automation Tool (Marketo).
- Create marketing programs in Marketo and ensure data is properly prepared and loaded into Marketo.
- Maintain programs and campaigns within Marketo and Salesforce to ensure accuracy of data and related records.
- Grow the database of targetable leads/contacts in the right job levels/functions for sales using data.com within Salesforce.
- Assist with other field marketing activities as needed, such as lead management and cleanup, event coordination and follow-up.
- Minimal domestic travel required.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics, and tools.
- Basic knowledge of campaign/demand generation/go to market strategies.
- Experience driving consistent field adoption of marketing campaigns.
- Experience building strong relationships and trust with sales organizations.
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong team player with ability to participate in cross-functional teams and interact virtually.
- Excellent influencing, problem-solving, and consensus-building skills.
- Strong proofreading abilities.
- Strong attention to detail.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with marketing campaigns tailored to specific industries (Retail, Financial Services, Government, Education, etc.) or business need.
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce.
- Knowledge with HTML code as related to building emails and simple landing pages.
Education:We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.ede
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Vice President of Software Engineering
John oversees the product lines that encompass all of TrustWave’s compliance solutions. He also architects solutions for potential future needs and plans release timelines.
Back to top