Enterprise Account Executive
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries.
The Enterprise Account Executive is a significant contributor to the growth and success of Trustwave in their assigned region, territory, or verticals, by developing new businesses through new and existing Enterprise Accounts.
This position reports to the Director of Sales and is supported by our team of Sales Engineers, Product Specialists and Product Managers.
Your Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage enterprise accounts within assigned region, territory, or verticals
- Actively seek out new new businesses through networking, social media
- Define and execute sales strategies for your assigned sales
- Work with channel partners and channel managers to promote Trustwave solution sales
- Sell Trustwave services and products, including Compliance Services, Managed Security Services, Managed Security Testing and the full portfolio of Trustwave products sold as either drop ship, managed or cloud.
- You will organise, prepare, track and provide reporting activities utilizing Salesforce
- 7 years of experience in cyber security sales
- Solid track record of strong quota attainment
- Demonstrated market/industry experience and competitive landscape knowledge
- You are passionate about cyber security, confident in engaging prospects and stakeholders, analytical and enjoys a competitive and driven work environment
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top