Enterprise Account Executive - Central- Minnesota
- United States
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The Enterprise Account Executive will make a significant contribution to the growth and success of Trustwave in their assigned region, territory, or vertical, by aggressively developing new business through new and existing Enterprise Accounts and managing profitable business relationships to assist in the achievement of the sales plan. This position reports to a Vice-President of Sales and is supported by our team of Sales Engineers and will have access to Product Specialists and Product Managers. Preferred location for this role is in the Minnesota market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage enterprise accounts within assigned region, territory, or vertical.
- Responsible for lead generation, building the relationship with prospective customers, account profiling and developing the prospective customer into an revenue generating customer
- Work with Channel partners and Channel Manager to promote Trustwave solution sales
- Sell Trustwave services and products, Managed Security Services, Managed Security Testing and the full portfolio of Trustwave products sold as either drop ship, managed or cloud.
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales quota
- Develop and manage pipeline, providing weekly updates to forecast
- Ensure the provision of appropriate business information for decision-making and control
- Assist in the development of existing accounts and the generation of new ones
- Negotiate contracts, up-sell, build customer rapport
- Provide appropriate sales tracking and reporting as required leveraging Salesforce.com and Excel
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists; interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- You have 5+ years selling into enterprise level organizations. 3+ years selling IT solution sales experience is preferred.
- Extensive experience selling to CXO personnel.
- You have proven understanding of managing a sales territory.
- You possess strong communication skills coupled with superior negotiation skills at CXO level.
- You have a validated and successful sales background developing a business strategy and multi-year business plan, collaboration, partnership, and delivery of client success.
- Experience maintaining a multi-million-dollar quota preferred.
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top