Enterprise Account Executive
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The Enterprise Account Executive will make a significant contribution to the growth and success of Trustwave in their assigned region, territory, or vertical, by aggressively developing new business through new and existing Enterprise Accounts and managing profitable business relationships to assist in the achievement of the sales plan. This position reports to a Vice-President of Sales and is supported by our team of Sales Engineers and will have access to Product Specialists and Product Managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage enterprise accounts within assigned region, territory, or vertical.
- Responsible for lead generation, building the relationship with prospective customers, account profiling and developing the prospective customer into an revenue generating customer
- Work with Channel partners and Channel Manager to promote Trustwave solution sales
- Sell Trustwave services and products, including Compliance services, Managed Security Services, Managed Security Testing and the full portfolio of Trustwave products sold as either drop ship, managed or cloud.
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales quota
- Develop and manage pipeline, providing weekly updates to forecast
- Ensure the provision of appropriate business information for decision-making and control
- Assist in the development of existing accounts and the generation of new ones
- Negotiate contracts, up-sell, build customer rapport
- Provide appropriate sales tracking and reporting as required leveraging Salesforce.com and Excel
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists; interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Vice President of Software Engineering
John oversees the product lines that encompass all of TrustWave’s compliance solutions. He also architects solutions for potential future needs and plans release timelines.
Back to top