Enterprise Account Executive
- Sydney, Australia
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com
The Enterprise Account Executive will make a significant contribution to the growth and success of Trustwave in their assigned region, territory, or vertical, by aggressively developing new business through new and existing Enterprise Accounts and managing profitable business relationships to assist in the achievement of the sales plan. This position reports to the Director of Sales and is supported by our team of Sales Engineers and will have access to Product Specialists and Product Managers.
A little bit more about the role
- Develop and manage enterprise accounts within assigned region, territory, or vertical.
- Responsible for lead generation, building the relationship with prospective customers, account profiling and developing the prospective customer into a revenue generating customer
- Work with Channel partners and Channel Manager to promote Trustwave solution sales
- Sell Trustwave services and products, including Compliance services, Managed Security Services, Managed Security Testing and the full portfolio of Trustwave products sold as either drop ship, managed or cloud.
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales quota
- Develop and manage pipeline, providing weekly updates to forecast
- Ensure the provision of appropriate business information for decision-making and control
- Assist in the development of existing accounts and the generation of new ones
- Negotiate contracts, up-sell, build customer rapport
- Provide appropriate sales tracking and reporting as required leveraging Salesforce.com and Excel
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists; interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
A little bit more about you
- 3-7 years of experience in cyber security sales
- Solid track record of strong quota attainment
- Demonstrated market/industry experience and competitive landscape knowledge
- You are passionate about cyber security, confident in engaging prospects and stakeholders, analytical and enjoys a competitive and driven work environment
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Back to top