Director, Sales - ANZ
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Trustwave company and the global security arm of Trustwave, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries.
The Director, Sales will lead Sales and business growth in the assigned customer segment in large enterprise business. They will lead a team of Account Executive as well as an extended Sales support team including Security Solution Architect, Technical Pre-Sales, and other support functions.
The person will establish and maintain C-suite relationships with customers, partners, vendors, and relevant governing Security bodies with the intent to establish a presence influence and enable Trustwave to increase market share, business growth and profitability.
Additionally, the Director will strategize, plan and mobilize the deployment of various Sales and technical resources from vendors, partners, functional teams and local resources to meet business objectives. This requires leadership in leading and motivating this extended team to meet and exceed achieve growth target.
The Director will be responsible to establish an executable business plan with clear business direction, strategy and establish a regular sales cadence. This also requires close collaboration with peers such as account and market owners, product, services and operational functions.
It is imperative for the Director to have a firm grasp of Security industry challenges and emerging threats so that they can understand customer’s security requirements and work with technical team so that the right solution and services may be proposed.
- Establish a strategic positioning for Trustwave's portfolio of products and partner Security capabilities to its customers to grow market share.
- Understand business landscape and identify influencers and decision makers within the partner and customers’ organization. Focus on identifying business challenges and developing strong value propositions to help customers meet their business objectives through solution sales.
- Work with Sales managers to build strong professional working relationships with the Partner and its clients and engage effectively with all levels across their organization. Establishes a high level of personal credibility with key Partner and client executives, negotiate and effectively close business deals.
- Review and update Management on account performance. Advances opportunities that result in profitable revenue growth for the company. Ensure revenue and profit targets are met.
- Ensure excellent Customer Satisfaction levels with every Customer engagement
- Engage and work with Trustwave stakeholders to penetrate account, including joint account planning with Partner and customers where applicable
- Expert-level work experience leading Business Development and Sales teams in the Technology domain
- Strongly prefer expertise in selling solutions like managed services.
- Experience selling Security products and services (Network, Endpoint, and Cloud-Based Security) is preferred.
- High degree of self-motivation, strong commitment and result oriented
- Dedicated & excellent team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly independent and resourceful team player with a genuine enthusiasm for providing excellent support to internal and external customers.
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top