Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The Director, Sales is responsible for:
- Manage revenue and order forecasts, pipeline and profit
- Deliver growth on revenue and margin in line with AOP targets
- Define and articulate the APJ Integrated Trustwave Cyber Security sales strategy and ensure the sales, pre-sales and product teams understand and are executing the strategy
- Coach and mentor highly skilled Cyber Security Sales Specialists
- Driving enablement activity across the wider sales force to drive growth and positioning in the market
- Build a team capable of delivering C-level messaging to position Trustwave as a Security specialist provider
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience that sets Trustwave apart from its competitors
- Develop a strong, customer-facing sales culture to shape, drive and assist the sales teams to close opportunities
Qualifications, Experiences, and Knowledge Required:
- +5 years of strategic and operational sales Security experience gained within a commercial business environment, ideally in a similar role.
- Extensive understanding of current and future trends in the Cyber Security market, including the ability to interpret market analysis and trends.
- Good understanding of the competitive landscape in the Security field and the nuances of the market.
- Previous experience in driving high performances sales teams delivering complex managed solutions
- Ability to recognize and analyze the customer’s business needs and translate them into relevant Security solutions. Be able to articulate the value proposition to the customer.
- High level of business acumen in relation to clients’ needs and business outcomes.
- Expert sales skills using multiple channels in a range of customer segments
- Experience in implementing and operating successfully in a matrix management environment.
- Skilled in matrix management & virtual teaming with a strong ability to motivate staff & collaborate with other members of the management team.
- Strong communication skills as well as effective presentation skills demonstrated through client testimonies and proven successful campaigns.
- Exceptional leadership & people management skills.
- Strategic management, leadership, mentoring, business, accounting and reporting capabilities.
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top