Director, Rewards & Benefits
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
As our Director, Rewards & Benefits, you will provide subject matter expertise in Compensation and Benefits and be responsible for developing our newly created global total rewards function and deliver solutions that will attract, retain, and motivate top talent. In this high-impact role, will work closely with senior business leaders, globally, on all critical compensation and benefits initiatives.
- Be the subject matter expert on global compensation and benefits strategy.
- Design and manage the strategic direction of the newly created total rewards function ensuring it supports Trustwave’s values, priorities, and changing business needs.
- Create and manage a competitive global compensation and benefits infrastructure to attract, retain, and motivate employees worldwide.
- Provide thought leadership to the Compensation Committee and Board of Directors.
- Direct Trustwave’s benefits plans globally, including reporting and analysis, design, cost management, administration, customer service, communication and vendor management.
- Execute compensation management processes and implement fiscally sound base pay salary structures, variable pay plans and other employee recognition opportunities that will support Trustwave’s compensation philosophy.
- Stay current on legislation, trends, marketplace changes, and advances and make recommendations to ensure competitiveness and compliance in all relevant markets
- Provide leadership and counsel on the creation, distribution, and eventual maintenance of global stock option plan.
- Work with and manage external consultants as needed.
- Play a critical role on the larger HR leadership team.
- Broad global perspective and extensive knowledge in the design and implementation of best in class compensation and benefits programs within a global technology organization
- Adaptable, strategic and capable of solving complex business issues.
- Near expert-level, broad-based, and progressive experience designing, developing, and managing global compensation and benefits programs using state-of-the-art knowledge of current best practices.
- Have experience managing, engaging, and develop a professional team in a global organization.
- Have held leadership roles working directly with a Compensation Committee of Board of Directors
- Communicate effectively and can present complex materials in a clear and concise manner, using data to tell your story
- Global perspective, you must be able to relate to business leaders around the world.
- Persuasive, you must know how to pull people together from across HR and the business to drive results with speed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required, a Master’s Degree in related field or MBA is highly preferred.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Associate Product Manager
In his position, Frank works with many departments—including Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Support—to ensure the product is marketable and that Trustwave is providing the best possible service.
Back to top