Director, Corporate Marketing
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Reporting to the VP of Corporate Marketing & Communications, you will be a key leader in the marketing organization of a leading, global cybersecurity and managed security services provider. You will run corporate marketing campaigns that support the business and help evolve and expand awareness of the brand. You should be a marketing expert with a creative flair, a natural ability to unite and inspire others, and that understands the importance and mechanics of measurement and reporting. This position is based in the Trustwave downtown Chicago headquarters and requires occasional travel.
- Develop, launch, manage and measure creative and effective corporate marketing campaigns throughout the year to support ongoing momentum for the company, brand and major corporate initiatives.
- Unite cross-functional marketing teams around corporate marketing campaigns and follow a disciplined, systematic approach to campaign management that helps the company make better marketing and sales investment decisions to optimize ROI and performance.
- Manage the evolution and expansion of the brand identity and story to establish Trustwave as a top global cybersecurity and managed security services provider. As a brand advocacy leader, you will partner with various groups across the global marketing team and the rest of the company to take the brand to the next level.
- Own production and maintenance for a variety of corporate and brand-level marketing materials including corporate messaging and overviews, videos, brochures, web copy, and more. Create other marketing materials and communications as needed.
- Support existing content marketing program by regularly creating new content, authoring blogs, participating in webinars, etc.
- Manage new and existing relationships, deliverables, milestones, contracts and budgets for a variety of external marketing agencies, resources and contractors.
- Develop, launch, manage and measure digital, search and social media advertising plans and programs that drive awareness, web traffic, leads and business.
- Execute within and manage to a budget.
- Marketing expert – You should have a clear understanding of how corporate marketing and branding works and a broad knowledge of the various strategies, tactics, teams and measurement that make up effective campaigning. Functional experience across various marketing disciplines is needed as this role is far more than project management.
- Inspiring leader – The ability to lead and inspire others and also nurture the marketing team’s passion and energy around the brand and campaigns is important to us. You should be able to be strategic and delegate but also detail-oriented and willing to be on the front lines in execution.
- Natural merchandiser -- Excellent communication and “merchandising” skills are required, as is the ability to partner across the organization to drive success, to meet and manage expectations and to drive visibility around campaign strategy and performance. Solid writing and creative skills are critical.
- Uber creative – Creativity is a requirement for this role as you will come up with unique and innovative ideas to drive the brand and business forward. Your writing and presentation skills should be stellar.
- Solid expertise of Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Adobe products like InDesign, as well as marketing automation and CRM platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field. MBA a plus.
- 8+ years in technology marketing.
- Information security experience preferred.
Bachelor's degree required; MBA a plus.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top