Director, Compliance Delivery - Eastern Region
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
This role is responsible for the overall leadership and management of the compliance consulting teams in their region. The role works in conjunction with other departments to support business development, create market awareness, deploy new offerings, and outfit the consulting team with the necessary tools for success.
- Professional experience dealing with Enterprise Risk, Audit, and/or regulatory compliance of varying control frameworks
- Expert-level experience in enterprise-level information security experience
- Several years of experience in a global consulting organization
- Experience developing and delivering and managing large consulting engagements
- Knowledge of Security Architecture, Design and Implementation
- Strong Risk Management expertise
- Ability to define innovative service solutions combining subject matter expertise and Trustwave technology offerings
- Experience working with sales teams and pre-sales engineers to develop market entry strategy
- Ability to create and maintain initial methodology and process templates
- Experience deploying new service offerings (training, support, etc)
- Highly knowledgeable in a Project management (PMI)-approved methodologies (PMP is preferred)
- QSA, CISSP, CISA, and/or CISM certifications
- This position may require up to 50% travel and the applicant must be available and willing and able to travel.
- Ability to work with distributed teams in a dynamic, iterative development process
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to successfully balance multiple simultaneous effort
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Manager, Customer Relations Management
It's Rachelle's responsibility to oversee Trustwave's services and delivery systems. She heads up the Trustwave Customer Relations Team, keeping the company's clients happy.
Back to top