Development Operations Engineer
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The Jr. Development Operations Engineer will have responsibilities for analyzing, developing automation to improve or replace existing processes and procedures. Our mission is to improve quality and reduce or eliminate manual maintenance of our Managed Security Services, products and infrastructure.
Skills and Experience
- Significant experience with Redhat based Linux environments
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible, Puppet, or an equivalent
- Experience with at least one scripting language (Bash, Perl, Python)
- Ability to troubleshoot network and systems related issues
- Experience with SQL and MySQL
- Experience with version control systems (Git or SVN)
- Experience with network and security products is a plus
- Experience with Agile project management and related tools (Jira) is a plus
- Self-managed, but team oriented
- Focus on business priorities
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills and detail oriented
- Proactive – Anticipate risks or issues and communicate them
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Associate Product Manager
In his position, Frank works with many departments—including Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Support—to ensure the product is marketable and that Trustwave is providing the best possible service.
Back to top