Data Integrity Specialist
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Responsible for special projects regarding data existing in our customer relationship management tool (Salesforce.com).
- The main function of a Data Integrity Specialist is to add, delete, and overall maintain the health of our company’s sales data.
- A typical Data Integrity Specialist is responsible for accurate information documentation and personal project management.
- Technical skills include documentation skills and time management.
- Read source documents such as canceled orders, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Locate and correct data entry errors or report them to supervisors.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
- Requires a high school diploma/GED
- Knowledge of claims operations, services and the various operations of the organization, products, and services.
- Previous experience using PC, database system, and related software word processing, spreadsheets, etc. is required.
- Experience working with Salesforce a plus
- Good typing and keyboard skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
We prefer college educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top