DaRC Principal Consultant
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is a privately held company, headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Trustwave is looking for a Director, Managed Services Delivery to shape and lead our customer experience, logistics, and provisioning efforts in a new/emerging market. This role serves as a critical partner within our MSS organization to help drive key priorities across the business from sales pursuit all the way to successful delivery/implementation.
The Director, Managed Services Delivery will lead the development and ongoing management of our project management, logistics, and provisioning segments to support demand generation, customer engagement, customer experience and loyalty. Will be responsible for sharing insights and driving process change/improvement across marketing, sales, operations, and customer service functions.
The Director, Managed Services Delivery must have solid experience in qualitative and quantitative analysis, with a proven ability to translate data and numbers as well as customer feedback and market trends into actionable business insights. The ideal candidate is strategic, proactive, action-based, and known for successfully collaborating with internal partners in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment while keeping an eye on the big picture.
- Develop a rich understanding of the Trustwave brand and business model
- Review, analyze, and interpret data to support delivery strategies, and support overall customer experience programs
- Provide insights into customer performance and business trends; present analysis and trending insights for operational and business review to Trustwave leadership
- Promote data-driven mindset and analytics best practices across Delivery Operations organization to build strategic, integrated programs that deliver best-in-class results
- Build out and oversee global network of logistics and provisioning professionals.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time with proper detail and auditing
- Strong professional experience leading cross-functional, global teams with a history of proven business results
- Strong analytical (qualitative and quantitative) skills; ability to present analysis including trends and opportunities to clients and the business in writing and verbally
- Proven track record of innovating in the CRM and loyalty space
- Must be able to lead and develop teams, work in cross-functional teams and provide data to drive decision making
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience leading a large team with many direct reports
- Strong process and project management skills
- Influential skills to gain support and inspire others
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external parties
- Excellent attention-to-detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Experience with data mining, process improvement, workflow, benchmarking and evaluation of business processes
- Proficiency with PC based software database management systems (Salesforce, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project)
- Strong working knowledge of data security and compliance industries.
Bachelors degree is preferred, MBA is desired. While we prefer college-educated applicants, at minimum, a high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Vice President of Software Engineering
John oversees the product lines that encompass all of TrustWave’s compliance solutions. He also architects solutions for potential future needs and plans release timelines.
Back to top