DARC Managing Consultant
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The Managing Consultant performs the following duties:
- Cyber threat detection and response maturity analysis
- Threat detection and response roadmap development and presentation
- Use case analysis
- Cyber threat tooling workbench architecture
- Collaborate with Trustwave team members in contributing intellectual capital
- Pre-sales solution design and support
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
Must have advanced skills/knowledge in the following:
- Industry leading cyber security frameworks
- Capability maturity modelling
- Experience architecting and deploying one or more of the following: Splunk and/or QRadar (required), and ArcSight and/or LogRythm (nice to have).
- Security operation center tooling workbench architecture
- Threat intelligence operations
- Attack surface mapping
- 5 or more years with deployment experience with information security tooling. Including but not limited to SIEM, IDS, WAF, DLP, and Database monitoring
- 10 or more years in cyber threat detection and response operations or consulting
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Client facing delivery experience (presenting to executive level audiences)
- Big Data architecture in security operations
- User behavior and advanced analytics
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter, self-managed, and detail oriented
- Leadership experience managing small teams and/or large security implementations
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology or Similar Area Of Study
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, or other leading information security certification
- 10+ years of experience in Information Security
- Certified in multiple security related industry, vendor or professional certifications
- Additional language proficiency in Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, German, or French
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Vice President of Software Engineering
John oversees the product lines that encompass all of TrustWave’s compliance solutions. He also architects solutions for potential future needs and plans release timelines.
Back to top