Cyber Threat Intern
Cyber Threat Internship
- Analyze and respond to security threats from Firewall (FW), Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Antivirus (AV), Network Access Control (NAC) and other security threat data sources
- Respond in a timely manner to support, Global Threat team, Incident Response, and threat intel team.
- Document actions in cases to effectively communicate information internally and to help develop indicators of compromise
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures and process workflows for cyber Intelligence collection and correlation rules creation
- Utilize intelligence systems to correlate attack data and assign classification and fidelity of indicators
- Research independently, develop solutions and escalation procedure
Required Technical Experience:
Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A passion for information security and data security.
- Self-learner of tools and procedures
- Knowledge/experience with TCP/IP networking
- Knowledge/experience with Linux, Windows and Network Operating Systems and key data for investigation and intelligence gathering
Like to have but not required
- Knowledge with one or more of the following:
- Forensics drive analysis
- Sourcefire rule creation
- ClamAV rule creation
- Python development
- Yara rule creation
- Malware analysis
- Log analysis network and host based logs
- Must have strong written/verbal communication skills
- Must be detail oriented with strong customer service skills
- Requires strong interpersonal and organization skills
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Associate Product Manager
In his position, Frank works with many departments—including Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Support—to ensure the product is marketable and that Trustwave is providing the best possible service.
Back to top