Customer Relations Analyst
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The Customer Relations Analyst is a member of the WW Sales and Delivery Operations area and responsible for coordinating the timely processing of OCRs (Order Change Requests). These requests are submitted by Sales and Finance teams, and include billing updates, credit adjustments, service transfers, product deactivations and scope changes.
- Ensures accuracy of the detailed requests, obtains approvals to proceed, engages impacted teams, tracks the progress.
- Manage tasks in assigned queues
- Escalates to senior management as needed and update stakeholders
- Confirm completion of work using quality assurance checks and resolves OCRs
- Microsoft Office Suite
- CRM (preferably Salesforce) experiences
- Well organized, with keen ability to multi-tasking
- Customer focused, attention to details and quality driven
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Disciplined, self-motivated and team oriented
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiar with cyber security industry
- Knowledgeable of Trustkeeper Portal, RT (Request Tracker) and SCMS (SecureConnect)
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Rachelle F.Director, Global Client Cyber Success
It's Rachelle's responsibility to oversee Trustwave's services and delivery systems. She heads up the Trustwave Customer Relations Team, keeping the company's clients happy.
Back to top